Submit a new question
Have a question you don't see on this page?
Use the Comments feature below to submit your question.
We'll add your question to the list of FAQs and post the answer, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the library open?
- Where can I learn about on-campus, off-campus, mobile, and wireless access to library resources, and see which computers are available in the library in real time?
- How can I obtain borrowing privileges?
- How do I borrow library materials (including reserves)?
- May Ph.D. candidates borrow more books than other degree candidates?
- Can I borrow library materials that have been moved into the new library building?
- How do I recall a book?
- Can books be renewed?
- If I cannot locate a book that should be on the shelf, how do I proceed?
- As a PTS student, may I borrow materials from Princeton University?
- As a PTS student, do I have remote access to electronic resources owned by Princeton University?
- May I borrow materials not available at the PTS Library or the Princeton University Libraries?
- What is an Area of Refuge?
- Does Princeton Theological Seminary Library have guidelines for personal conduct in the building?