To access your Academic Pass to NYTimes.com, follow these steps:
2. Create a free NYTimes.com account using your Princeton Theological Seminary email (ptsem.edu) address. Then look for an email from NYTimes.com, "Confirm Your E-Mail Address" and click on the link in the e-mail to finish the process. (If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your spam folder. If it not there, send an e-mail from your Princeton Theological Seminary email address to email@example.com and ask us to confirm your eligibility.)
If you are currently a paid subscriber to the NYT online, but would like to take advantage of the academic pass, you are encouraged to call (800) 591-9233. Your personal access may have more features than the institutional access.
3. You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen
4. Now you can enjoy seamless full access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com and NYT mobile apps just by logging into your NYTimes.com account from any location, on or off campus.
5. Download NYTimes. mobile apps at nytimes.com/mobile
Already have a registered NYTimes.com account with your ptsem.edu email?
1. Visit nytimes.com/passes
2. Log into your NYTimes.com account.
3. You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
Hint: Remain logged into your NYTimes.com account to have seamless access to NYTimes.com and our mobile apps for the duration of your Pass. Visit nytimes.com/passes to view your Pass eligibility and expiration timestamp at any time.